If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
• The father is insisting on an abortion.
• I’m not ready to be a parent.
• I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
We know exactly how you feel and you’re not alone. Many of our advocates have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal?
- Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Even though we do not perform nor refer for abortions, we can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your abortion options. Call or text today to schedule a free, confidential appointment (425) 366-7567 or request a pregnancy test or consultation appointment using our online form.